Każdy wie, że napisanie listu motywacyjnego nie należy do łatwych. My pokazujemy jakich błędów unikać, by dostać wymarzoną pracę!
- Miejsce pracy: Zhengzhou
- Branża: Szkolenia - Edukacja
- Ostatnia aktualizacja: 25.01.2019
- Oferta ważna do: 23.02.2019
Educe Time is a Singapore registered educational management company. We cooperate with Chinese Public Universities and International Colleges and High Schools in China.
Educe Time is a Singapore registered educational management company. We cooperate with Chinese Public Universities and International Colleges and High Schools in China. We offer this position in order to enhance the ESL industry in China and international communications. The students that you teach might vary from age 9 to university-level students, depending on your qualification and location preference.
- Either native or non-native English speakers, with NO criminal record in your own country
- Bachelor degree
- Preferably prior English teaching experience
- Preferably equipped with TEFL or TESOL certificate, the employer might sponsor you to get the certificate before teaching.
- Loads of travel time around China, your teaching team may organise group traveling across China
- Understanding of eastern culture
- Flexible and reasonable teaching hours
- Work visa will be issues by the school you will be posted to, return trip flight ticket allowance
The basic salary is 14000-20000/month in local currency RMB and bonus depends on the actual area and hours of teaching and administration. Candidates from native English speaking countries are normally getting paid higher. The salary is also negotiable if you get employed at a higher tier position, ie international school director/manager. The accommodation and transportation to working place may be provided depends on local sponsor. Your local sponsor and colleagues are more than willing to help you for most of daily affairs in China. The earnings are more than enough for local living expense and entertainment.
We will handle your China work visa (Employment Z visa) and assist you with the visa application in the local China embassy should you hold the official offer from us. The positions are open to all nationals. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply, min age 21.
Please send your CV (either in Chinese or English) or request online or email Yunhe at: firstname.lastname@example.org / WhatsApp/WeChat(do not call): +65 85117285 if you have any enquiries. After accepting the CV, we will arrange a short video interview only for shortlisted candidates.